Magnesia has defined 2 objectives with regard to the preservation of natural resources:
• Reducing consumption and finding alternative solutions.
• Recycling and using alternative products
Wherever the necessary infrastructures exist, Magnesia:
• Replaces natural resources with by-products from other industries.
• Replaces with nontoxic alternative fuels.
• Increase the green areas by planting trees of different types at the plant, in addition to purification of water used in production and service areas.
Magnesia is not impacted limiting the use of natural resources in all of its operations.